Community Service & Facilities
The Georgetown Municipal Court has pre-approved the following facilities for Community Service Hours:
- Habitat for Humanity-Restore :: (512) 863-4344 (18 years old and older; No Theft Charges; Call first.)
- Wesleyan Nursing Home :: Sandy Harris (512) 863- 9511 (No Theft, Assault, or prior felony charges.)
- The Caring Place :: John Burton(512) 869-4735 (18 years old and older; No Theft Charges)
- Georgetown Independent School District :: Principal at campus
- Georgetown Library :: Michele Harber (512) 930-3551 (18 years old and older; No Theft, Assault, or prior felony charges; MUST call first; Application Required)
- Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter :: (512) 943-3322 (16 years old and older)
- Goodwill Industries :: (512) 868-9547 (17 years old & older)
- Meals on Wheels :: Deanna Shanklin (512) 863-5010 (18 years old and older; No Theft or Assault charges)
- Georgetown Parks and Recreation :: James Beran (512) 931-6013 (18 years old and older; No Theft or Assault charges; Please call first)
- Georgetown Youth Baseball Association :: (512) 809-7909 (All ages)
- Life Steps – Round Rock Office :: (512) 246-9880 (Generally 16 years old and older)
Places other than the ones listed above need to be approved prior to working there. Community Service Hours must be performed at a non-profit organization. Other facilities must be pre-approved or may not be accepted.
– Community service is granted by the Municipal Court Judge. To request community service, please contact the court to schedule a court date.
To be eligible for completing CSR hours at the Georgetown Library, please visit the Volunteer at the Library page to download an additional application.