Find out what the City is doing to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and what you can do.

Georgetown Municipal Court

Community Service & Facilities

The Georgetown Municipal Court has pre-approved the following facilities for Community Service Hours:

  • Habitat for Humanity-Restore :: (512) 863-4344 (18 years old and older; No Theft Charges; Call first.)
  • Wesleyan Nursing Home :: Carly McBride (512) 863- 9511 (No Theft, Assault, or prior felony charges.)
  • The Caring Place :: John Burton(512) 943-0711 (18 years old and older; No Theft Charges)
  • Georgetown Independent School District :: Principal at campus
  • Georgetown Library :: Kalena Powell (512) 930-3551 (18 years old and older; No Theft, Assault, or prior felony charges; MUST call first; Application Required)
  • Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter :: (512) 943-3322 (16 years old and older)
  • Goodwill Industries :: (512) 868-9547 or (512)637-7460 (17 years old & older)
  • Meals on Wheels :: Kelsey Ward (512) 863-5010 (18 years old and older; No Theft or Assault charges)
  • Georgetown Parks and Recreation :: Jamie Beran (512) 931-6013 (18 years old and older; No Theft or Assault charges; Please call first)
  • Georgetown Youth Baseball Association :: (512) 809-7909 (All ages)
  • Life Steps – Round Rock Office :: Janee Coleman (512) 246-9880 (Generally 16 years old and older)

Community Service Hours must be performed for a governmental entity, non-profit organization, another organization approved by the Court that provides services to the general public that enhances the social welfare and general well-being of the community, or an educational institution.  Places other than the ones listed above need to be approved by the Court prior to working there.  Hours performed at facilities that have not been pre-approved by the Court may not be accepted.

The CSR Log Sheet (CSR Log Sheet- Espanol) contains a list of pre-approved community service facilities as well as a form to use as a log for the recording of the times and dates of the service.

– Community service is granted by the Municipal Court Judge.  To request community service, please contact the court to schedule a court date.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email